This is my simple Carne Asada Taco Recipe! Super easy and simple! All of the ingredients were provided for by Lee’s Marketplace. When you are looking to have a taco fiesta in your mouth, this is the recipe to go to! We all know that I love a good fiesta!
- Tortillas (2-3 per person)
- Marinated Carne Asada Steak (6 oz per person)
- Get pre-marinated from meat department at local grocery store
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Vegetable Oils
- Traeger Prime Rib Rub
- Sour Cream
- Pre-heat Traeger to 400 degrees
- Put Traeger BBQ rub on marinated carne asada on both sides
- Put on Traeger for 4-5 minutes rotating the meat half way through or until 140 degrees
- Warm up tortilla on frying pan with oil
- Pull off meat and slice it.
- Combine all of your toppings and ingredients together!
What is your favorite kind of Taco? Let me know in the comments below!
Leave a Reply