Like most sweet-toothed women, I love milk chocolate. I also love whipped cream. Here’s the real kicker though, I freaking love graham cracker pie crust. Put them all together and you have me on cloud 9 with this Delicious Chocolate No No’s Recipe! This recipe is super easy, yet super delicious. I know you’ll all be pleased with the final product here! Of course, all of the ingredients came from our local Lee’s Marketplace. They are always great to supply us with top-notch ingredients for our recipes
Chocolate No No’s Recipe
Chocolate No No’s
- 3 8 oz Chocolate Bars We used symphony bars but you can use any chocolate bar
- 1 Bag Chopped Pecans Small bag
- 1 Box Graham Cracker Crumbs We used Keeper
- 2 Tubs Cool Whip
- In a pot, melt chocolate down using medium heat.
- Once melted, fold in the cool whip into the pot and mix it into the chocolate
- Once mixed, put the pot in the fridge for an hour or until the chocolate firms up
- After time passes, pull out pot and roll in separate bowls, graham cracker pie crumb, coconut, and pecans and put balls onto tray.
- Put tray into freezer overnight and enjoy the next dayQ
With this Delicious Chocolate No No’s Recipe, I just provided you 3 different ways to eat delicious Chocolate No No’s. Let me know which one is your favorite. Also, let me know what are your favorite methods to eat chocolate? Let me know in the comments below!