Nothing warms a soul like a good cut of beef. This New York Steak Recipe always on a Traeger Grill hits the spot. I always have to have sauteed onions and mushrooms with my steaks! It enhances the flavor significantly! Of course, Lee’s Marketplace provided me all of the ingredients so I could make this lovely meal!
Steak Recipe Ingredients and Instructions
New York Steak
- Traeger Smoker
- 8 oz New York Steak
- 1 Unit Garlic Powder
- 1 Unit Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Onion Sweet Onion
- 1 Hand full Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Butter or Oil
- Slice up mushrooms and onions
- Put mushrooms and onions in pan on low with ¼ cup of butter to sweat out onions (This could last and 30-60 minutes or so)
- Pre-heat Smoker or BBQ 500 degrees
- Lightly season both sides of steak with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Once Grill is Pre-heated. Throw steak on grill and cook for 4-5 minutes each side of steak to reach medium rare.
- Pour onions and mushrooms on steak and enjoy!
Boy….. I freaking love steak. What is your favorite cut of beef and cook preference? Let me know in the comments below!
Other fun recipes or restaurants to try!