Ok, this is one of my favorite chicken dishes of all time especially if you are a die-hard white cheese and mayo fan. It’s also super easy! We call this the Parmesan Mozzarella Chicken! You’ll be thanking me later. Nothing arouses my faculties like warm melted cheese with an amazing protein! Of course, I got all of my goodies and ingredients from Lees Marketplace!
– 1 Cup of Mayo
– 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
– 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
– 3 cloves of Garlic 🧄
– 4 Chicken Breasts
– Place chicken breasts on an oven tray
– Smother chicken breasts in all of the ingredients
– Put the tray in your Traeger/oven at 350 degrees until the chicken reaches 160 degrees internally
– Pull those bad boys out and devour them!
What is your favorite kind of cheese to eat with chicken? Let me know in the comments below!
Leave a Reply