Ok, so I actually made these Nachos by mistake. To be honest, it was the best mistake I ever made! I essentially just wanted to melt some cheese on some chips with some corn and beans. Then put some smoked pulled pork on the Nachos with some Salsa Queen Mango Pineapple salsa and this legendary dish was born!
So it’s really easy to make, just get some BBQ pulled pork, BBQ sauce, Mango Pineapple Salsa from Salsa Queen, and your favorite toppings i.e. beans, corn, jalapenos, etc. I prefer to smoke a pork butt and use that for my meat but not everyone has a smoker so you can just buy some pre-made at the store. I also love to use mozzarella. (I’m a white cheese kind of guys)
If you wanna get really adventurous, some may like it with Doritos. It gives an extra kick of flavor. It is also fun to put Salsa Queen Chipotle Questo and Jalapeno cream dip over the top as drizzle with the Doritos set of Nachos. But Mango Pineapple Salsa is a MUST.
What do you like on your nachos? Tell me in the comments below!
– Tortilla Chips to your liking
– BBQ Pulled Pork
– Mozzarella Cheese
– BBQ sauce
– Mango Pineapple Salsa from Salsa Queen
– Black Beans
– Sweet Corn
– Put spread your chips and cheese on a metal tray.
– Evenly distribute the other toppings.
– Heat in oven at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until you can visible see the cheese melted
– Pull out the tray and pour the salsa all over the chips