My Grandpa owned a cafe in Bountiful, UT in the 1960s called “Ralph’s Lunch.” He served some amazing omelets that he still cooks for our family to this day! We make them every Christmas morning with French toast! This meal was sponsored by Lee’s Marketplace and provided the fresh ingredients for this amazing meal!
Ingredients (for 1 super Denver Omelet)
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1/3 of a cup of Chopped Green Peppers
- 1/3 of a cup of Diced Ham
- 1/3 of a cup of Chopped Sweet Onion
- Butter (For the pan)
- Electric Skillet <- Affiliate Link
- Egg Beat 8 eggs in a bowl
- Chop up onions and green peppers
- Heat up electric skillet to 200 degrees
- Butter up skillet or spray it
- Mix eggs, onions, peppers and ham in a bowl.
- Spread mix evenly over skillet.
- Slowly raise temperature to 400 degrees in skillet
- Once the omelet starts to become solid, cut it in half and roll up the omelet and let it solidify more once rolled for about a minute
- Scoop the omelets out and boom you are done!
What are your favorite things to put into an omelet? Let me know in the comments below!
Want some more great recipes? Make sure to Subscribe or click the links below!
– Paramasean Mozzarella Chicken
– Fiest Party Dip
– The Best Creamy Artichoke Dip
Leave a Reply