The Best Caramel Corn Puff Recipe is an amazingly simple, yet amazingly delicious treat that any party can enjoy! Of course, we got all of our ingredients from Lee’s Marketplace! They sponsored this post and always provide the highest quality food and ingredients one can get!
Have some of the Good Stuff!
Caramel Corn Puff Recipe
- Wax Paper
- 15 Ounces Bag of Corn Puffs or Corn Pops
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Karo Syrup
- 1 Dash Salt
- 1 Cap Full Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Put all of the incredients EXCEPT the corn puffs into a pot
- On medium heat, bring those ingredients to a soft boil and stir 2-3 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Remove mixture from heat and put a capful of vanilla in and 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mix together!
- On wax paper, put all of our corn puffs out and drizzle the melted mixture all over the corn puffs and mix them all together!
If you make this recipe, let me know what you think of it in the comments below, or go ahead and shoot me a message! When it comes to favorite sweet snacks, the Best Caramel Corn Puff Recipe is one of my wife and I’s most favorite easy dessert recipes.
Other Restaurants and Recipes to Try
Here are some other good restaurants or recipes to try:
If you have tried any of these, let me know! I’m curious to see what you think!