The cheesy chicken crescent roll chicken recipe is the freaking bee’s knees! This is one creation that we are most certainly proud of! My wife has bugged me a long time to share this recipe because it ultimately is a crowd-pleaser. And you know me, a total crowd pleaser and satisfier! LOL As always, our good friends at Lee’s Marketplace sponsored this post and provided us the awesome ingredients to make this creation!
Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll Recipe
- Smoker or Oven
- 2 Cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 6 oz Chicken breasts
- ¾ Cup Mayo
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ¾ Cup Mild Cheddar
- Traeger Signature Mix Pellets (If you are smoking on a Traeger)
- Cook and Shred Chicken
- Mix other ingredients except crescent rolls
- Lay crescent rolls flat and put ingredients in a line
- Wrap Crescent roll on top of mixture
- Bake/smoke for 20-25 minutes in the oven/smoker
- Pull it out and let it rest for a few minutes. ENJOY!
The Best Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll Recipe
This recipe is so simple and easy, anyone can do it! If you make this, let me know what you think in the comments below!