The Creamy Artichoke Dip family favorite! We collected all of the ingredients from Lee’s Market Place! I also posted how we made it on my most recent Instagram Highlight wheel. This recipe is super simple but a party pleaser for sure! It definitely gives the taste buds a tickle. In my family, we love appetizers for family parties! It isn’t considered a real family dinner or party if we lack something to snack on before. It would be considered lame AF!
Neither my wife or I am crazy about artichoke hearts but love this dip! You serve it hot, but I recently discovered I even love this dip more once it has cooled down lolz! But seriously though, one thing I love about dip is it is keto if you don’t use chips and such. Use vegetables like celery and broccoli to make it my health-conscious. Enough of me rambling on. Here are the ingredients and instructions for this beauty.
– 8 ounce can of non-marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped finely
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1/2 mayonnaise
– 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
– 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
– 1 clove of garlic
– Minced dill weed to taste
– Mix together all ingredients until smooth
– Place in grease pan – Bake / smoke at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbling
– Served with favorite crackers for a party size of 8-10 people!
What’s your favorite kind of appetizer? Tell me in the comments down below!