The Best Grilled Cheese Recipe is one of my best creations yet! If you don’t know by now, melted cheese is easily my most favorite food on the planet. This isn’t your regular grilled cheese. No, we will smother it in bacon and caralized onions. Ugh, so delicious. Not only will it raise your blood pressure, but more importantly, it will raise your overall happiness and wellbeing. As always, Lee’s Marketplace sponsored and provided the amazing and fresh ingredients for this post!
The Best Grill Cheese Recipe
For Two Sandwiches
- Apple Pellets
- 1 Large Yellow Onion
- 1 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 Slices Bread
- 4 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Slices White Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 8 Strips Bacon
- Preheat the smoker to 375° with a cast iron skill inside to preheat with it
- Chop onion up into small pieces
- Put butter and olive oil in cast iron skillet with a few dashes of salt
- Put onion pieces in the skillet until the onion is brown and much smaller. (40-60 minute process)
- Once done, pull onions out on a plate and wipe up grease in skill with paper towel
- Increase the smoker to 500°
- Place bacon on grill immediately and let it cook for 8-15 minutes until bacon is golden brown
- Butter toast on the sides that will be on the skillet and put mayonaise on the other
- Place bread slices in skillet and place the onions and 2 slices of each cheese on each slice of bread. Allow the sandwich to cook for 8-10 minutes and book you have yourself an amazing sandwich! Make sure the cheese is melted all of the way!
The Best Grilled Cheese
Let me know what you think
In the comments below, please make sure to let me know what you think of the Best Grilled Cheese Recipe. I freaking just overload that bad boy with cheese and onions and it makes me so ridiculously happy. What is your favorite kind of cheesy sandwich? Here is a list of some of my all-time favorite sandwiches: Philly Cheese Steak, french dip, classic grilled cheese, chicken avocado BLT with lots of mayo. We call these the Foody Fellowship Sandwich Selection lolz.
99% of the time I love hot sandwiches. But I do love a good cold-turkey sub with lettuce and lots of mayo. Fun fact, for how much I love melted cheese, I usually pass on solid cheese as it just doesn’t bring me the happiness melted cheese does. In reality, one day I’d like to swim in a pool of melted cheese.
Other Recipes To Try
Thanks again for stopping by! Can’t wait to hear what you think about the recipe. Please go ahead and follow all of my social media platforms and subscribe to my Youtube Channel and my newsletter! Please let me know what kind of content you would like to see!
Subscribe to Email List
Don’t miss out on the latest recipes and best food establishments around!
Leave a Reply