Need some spice in your life? As well as beef? Welcome to the Best Jalapeño Cheese Burger Recipe! Honestly, it’s one of the best burgers mankind has to offer and here I am! Kindly, sharing it with you! My friend! As always, I have to give a shout-out to my friends at Lee’s Marketplace. They always hook us up with the top-notch ingredients we need to make these quality posts! If you live in Utah, you can get these patties made fresh right from the Meat Department. If not, this recipe will teach you how to make them!
The Best Jalapeño Cheeseburger Recipe
- 1 lb 85% lean hamburger meat Get it however lean you want tbh
- 6 Jalapeño Diced
- 2 tbsp Minced Onions
- ½ Cup Gratted Sharp Cheddar
- Pepper Jack Cheese Slices Optional – I have it on my burgers though
- Traeger Mesquite Pellets
- Condiments of your choice
- Preheat Smoker to 500°
- Mix hamburger meat with salt, pepper, gratted cheese, onions, and jalapeños together.
- Break up mixture into patties.
- Once the smoker is preheated, throw the patties on the smoker for 10 minutes each side. (20 minutes total)
- If you want pepper Jack cheese on the burgers, after flipping first patty to cook, leave slices of cheese on each of the patties
- After the patties have vcooked for 20 minutes, pull them out, put them on buns and put whatever condiments you want on it! ENJOY!
The Best Jalapeño Cheese Burger Recipe
Wow oh wow! This is one of the best burgers I man can make and provide to his family. Lol! Let me know if you like this recipe or not! I absolutely love the spiciness and cheese of it all! It really butters my biscuit! What other recipes would you like me to try and provide for you? Make sure to please follow me on all of my social media platforms!
Leave a Reply