Welcome to the Best Meal Prep Chicken Recipe! Back when I was hardcore into my bodybuilding prep days, this was one of my main go to dishes! Super delicious and healthy! Honestly, I could eat it more regularly. In reality, I should eat this more if I wanna drop some more lbs if you know what I’m saying! I absolutely love to use the G Huges BBQ Sauce. It is super flavorful and is Sugar Free. Which is a huge deal when it comes to dieting! Haha! Of course, our good friends over at Lee’s Marketplace hooked us up with the quality ingredients to make this stellar meal!
The Best Meal Prep Chicken Breast
- Oven / Smoker
- 2 8 oz Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Texmati Brown Rice
- 2 Stalks Broccolini
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- Traeger Veggie Rub
- Signature Traeger Pellets (If you use a smoker)
- Garlic Powder
- G Hughes Smokehouse BBQ Sauce
Rice – Make sure to start making about 45 minutesbefore eating
- For one cup of rice, use 2¼ cups of water with ½ tsp of salt in a pot and bring it to a boil. Let it boil for 45 minutes
Chicken and Broccolini
- Preheat oven/smoker to 350°
- Put dashes of salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides of chicken breast.
- Smother BBQ Sauce to your liking on both sides of the chicken breast
- Chop off broccoli stalks and pour olive oil all over the broccolini and apply the Traeger Veggie Rub
- Put chicken and veggies in the oven/smoker for 15-20 minutes until the chicken reaches 160 degrees internally.
I love this recipe because the chicken is so moist and flavorful! Also that texmati rice and olive oil covered broccoli are freaking amazing! I literally put no butter in that rice and when it is finished it has such an amazing buttery feel and taste, it’s unreal. My favorite brown rice hands down! If you try out this recipe, please let me know in the comments! Get some plastic disposable dishes and you have yourself some amazing meal prep food!
Leave a Reply