Pork Tenderloin is a delicacy in my family! My uncle would smoke it and it would always turn out so amazing. Whenever you put an amazing seasoning on it and smoke it, good things happen! Welcome to the Ultimate Pork Tenderloin Recipe. Your life is about to be changed! Of course, we have to give a shout-out to Lee’s Marketplace. They sponsored this post and we even used their heavenly secret seasoning on the pork tenderloin!
The Ultimate Smoked Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- Traeger Pork and Poultry Rub Utah Locals should use Lee's Special Seasoning instead. It can be purchased at all local Lee's stores.
- Signature Traeger Pellets or Applewood Pellets
- Preheat your Smoker to 225°. If you have a super smoke feature like my Trager, turn that on as well.
- Spread the rub evenly all over the pork tenderloin
- Put in the smoker grill grate and let it smoke until the meat reaches 145° internally. It should take roughly 3 hours
- Once that temperature is achieved, pull the pork out and let it rest for a couple of minutes. Then slice it up and enjoy it!
The Ultimate Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Boy was this a joy to consume, let me tell you. When I need some animal protein and want a high quality meal, this is my go to! Try this out and let me know what you think in the comments! If there is anything else you’d like me to smoke, please don’t hesitate to let me know!