The World’s Best S’ mores Cookie Bars!
These are the World’s Best S’ mores Cookie Bars! We got all of our ingredients from Lee’s Marketplace! One of our favorite supermarkets! Super easy to make but even more delicious to taste and eat! I cooked mine on my Traeger but you could easily bake it in your oven. Shared this recipe on my Instagram! By the way, welcome to those who are new here. Here is my About Me page if you want to learn more about me! I used Applewood Pellets on this smoke!
– 2/3 cup butter softened
– 1 cup brown sugar packed
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 3/4 teaspoon salt
– 3/4 cup Guittard milk chocolate chips
– Half a bag of mini marshmallows divided
– Graham cracker crust on bottom: -2 cups graham cracker crumbs mixed with 1/2 cup melted butter.
– Preheat Traeger or oven to 375 degrees F.
– Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
– Using a mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy – Add vanilla, then add eggs
– Slowly beat in flour mixture
– Fold in the milk chocolate chips and marshmallows.
– Line a 13×18 sheet pan with parchment paper, spraying the parchment with non-stick cooking spray. – Spread graham cracker crust evenly. – Spread cookie dough on top of graham cracker crust. – We added a little graham cracker crumble to the top and a few more marshmallows. – Bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown on top.
I love making a good dessert. Make sure to subscribe to get notification of when I make a new post! Subscribe at the top of the page! You won’t regret doing it! 😉 Also, don’t forget to follow me on all of my social media channels.
What’s your favorite dessert to make? Tell me in the comments below!