The Ultimate Lobster Feast Recipe is the bee’s knees. It will require you to use a smoker. Worst case scenario you can bake them but it doesn’t give you that magical smokey taste that one covets in life! Of course, we got this fresh lobster from our local Lee’s Marketplace! They always take care of me and provide the most top-notch ingredients and products for my recipes!
Ultimate Lobster Feast Recipe
- 4 10 oz Lobster Tails
- 8 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 Dash Salt
- 1 tbsp Parsley Leaves
- Traeger Siganture pellets
- Cut the lobster tails down the top of the shell down to the end of the tail using a chef knife or kitchen scissors
- Pry open the shell and pull out the meat except for the very end of the meat. Leave it hooked on the shell but let the meat butterfly out on top.
- Do a slight incision down the meat and place on a baking sheet. I'd wrap the sheet in tin foil and spray it with oil
- Melt the butter and mix all of the other ingredients together
- Pour a tablespoon of the liquid on each lobster tail using a brush to mix it in well. Use the remainder of the liquid to dip the meat in after it cooks.
- Preheat the smoker to 500°. Once preheated, smoke the tails for 25-30 minutes until they turn white/opaque.
- Pull those bad boys out and ENJOY!
Ultimate Smoked Lobster Feast
I’ll be honest, I’m wondering who first thought to catch this ugly shelled creature that lives in the ocean and try to eat it lol. Once you get to that yummy meat though it’s totally worth it! If you try the Ultimate Lobster Feast Recipe, let me know what you think!
I lived in New England for a couple of years. Some of that time I lived in Maine, which if you don’t know is famous for their lobster! I lived in a small in Downeast Maine called Machias! Machias and its neighboring cities were notorious for lobster fishing. I’ll always remember eating lobster that was freshly caught that day in the ocean! Unreal, who can say that? It was an awesome experience.