Melted cheese may be my all-time favorite food so this one hits close to home! The way any creamy or melted cheese crawls along my tongue and tickles my taste buds always gives me the thrill of a lifetime! This White Queso Dip recipe I’m sure will give you close to the same thrill ;). Lee’s Marketplace provided us all of our amazing ingredients for this post! They always have the best available ingredients at amazing prices! If you go there, you won’t be disappointed!
White Queso Dip with a Kick
- Smoker or Oven
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Small boiling pot
- 1 lb Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 1 10 oz Can Diced Tomatos and Green Chiles
- ¾ Cup Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Chile Powder
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- On your smoker or oven, set the temperature to 350°.
- Put all of your ingredients into the boiling pot and mix them all together one LOW.
- Once melted, pour all of the cream mixture into an oil sprayed cast iron skill and place it into your oven or smoker
- Stir the mixture every few minutes and it will be completed in 15-20 minutes. You'll know it is done once there is bubbling around the edges of the cream inside of the pan. ENJOY!
White Queso Dip
Of course, I use always Juanitas Tortilla Chips as they are my favorite store-bought chip. They are just so DELIGHTFUL! The taste mixed with the saltiness makes an excellent combo in taste and texture, especially with this dip. If you try this recipe out, please let me know what you think in the comments below!